There isn’t an honest moment in all 96 minutes of Traffik.
From: Name withheld, London:
I am a trainee journalist and I am writing an article about movie symbols. I wounder if you could help me with this topic? I would really appreciate it if you have the opportunity to answer my questions, and if you have the time I would appreciate a quite immediately answer (because my deadline is on this Wednesday).
These are my questions:
• Some would say that oranges is a symbol of death in the Godfather movies, do we have any other general movie symbols?
• Or does each movie have their own symbols?
• What would you say are the most famous movie symbol?
• Which are the most well known movie symbols?
• Why do you think movie makers include symbols in their movies?
• What would you say are the best movie symbol?
• Do you think the audience understand all of the movie symbols?
Thank you so much for your time.
A tribute to the late Oscar-winning filmmaker, Milos Forman.
This message came to me from a reader named Peter Svensland. He and a fr...
A new video essay explores the uncanny durability of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"