An ambitious, challenging piece of work that people will be dissecting for years. Don’t miss it.
From: Name withheld, London:
I am a trainee journalist and I am writing an article about movie symbols. I wounder if you could help me with this topic? I would really appreciate it if you have the opportunity to answer my questions, and if you have the time I would appreciate a quite immediately answer (because my deadline is on this Wednesday).
These are my questions:
• Some would say that oranges is a symbol of death in the Godfather movies, do we have any other general movie symbols?
• Or does each movie have their own symbols?
• What would you say are the most famous movie symbol?
• Which are the most well known movie symbols?
• Why do you think movie makers include symbols in their movies?
• What would you say are the best movie symbol?
• Do you think the audience understand all of the movie symbols?
Thank you so much for your time.
A rare superhero fantasy that's plugged into the real world, but that still can't be all things to all viewers.
An article about the wide-ranging efforts to arrange free screenings for students and young people to see the groundb...
Difficult is a gendered term fueled by the Hollywood machine and maintained by the belief that actresses aren’t respo...
On two excellent Criterion releases of classic horror films.